Sunday, May 12, 2013

In celebration of Momma's Day, I cant help but to share.

I have to brag, bragging that my mom deserves fully.

My mom.

Is beautiful from tip to toe.

The most generous, warm, sympathetic, loving, bold women I know.


I was blessed with my mom 21 years ago. 21 years ago my mom took on the role of being the best idol one could ask for.

On January 20, 1992 I was given the greatest gift. A mother that pours endless love. A mother that puts my life before her own. A mother that runs in circles to make ME happy. A mother that has listened to endless sob stories and still loves unconditionally.  A mother that leaves a smile everywhere she goes. A mother that makes the rough times a time of learning. A mother that understand the definition of a 'good person'.

A mother that makes me the happiest daughter on Earth.









To my mom, may I recognize your hard word, dedication, and love you forever share. Never a day I forget your qualities that I strive to perfect by the time I am a momma.

I thank you for my freckles, my hump nose, my height, my big feet, and my big chubby cheeks.

I honor you in the way you have raised me to be the lady I attempt to be=)

CHEERS

To the women that has my entire heart, that is states away but only a phone call away to save the day!

I love you momma llama, more then all the fish in the sea....

Hope your Mother's Day was rewarding, for you are nothing short of Perfect !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment